The KZN Covid-19 Research Consortium
The KZN Covid-19 Research Consortium invites researchers, scientists, and clinicians to submit an abstract for its upcoming virtual conference. Abstracts should relate to KZN-specific Covid-19 research findings and/or experiences and practice. An example of experience/practice may include experiences of working in hospital or clinic settings; or what the challenges were in clinical research conduct.
About the consortium:
The KZN Covid-19 Research Consortium comprises a unique collaboration of over 50 leading researchers and clinicians doing strategic Covid-19 research to address the pandemic.
Please submit your abstract to Nontu Pakade at firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 November 2020.
Guidelines for the abstract - to be attached to the email:
- 1. Please use Arial 11.
- 2. Abstract type: Enter either "research" or "experience/practice"
- 3. Line space after abstract type
- 4. Title: Please be brief, in bold text (rest of text - regular), maximum of 100 characters.
- 5. Line space after title
- 6. Presenter, co-authors: Link with a superscript number to institution (e.g., Nontu Pakade1)
- 7. Institutions in italics: Link with authors (e.g., 1AHRI)
- 8. Line space after institutions
- 9. Abstract: Follow this structure, if science is presented: Objective, methods, results, conclusions. If experience is presented, use any structure. No more than 300 words. Please avoid diagrams, illustrations, tables, references or graphics.
- 10. Save file name as Surname_KZNCovid_Dec2020 (e.g., Pakade_KZNCovid_Dec2020)
The outcome of abstract review by a committee - consisting of the leaders of each working group within the consortium - will be communicated on 22 November 2020, as will be the final program. Please note that all abstracts will be published in an online abstract book.
News date: 2020-11-09