The Africa Union and Africa CDC, in partnership with KRISP, H3AbioNet, ACEGID and SANBI have started a Webinar series to capacitate African researchers on the generation and analysis of SARS-CoV-2 genomic data in Africa.
- #9 - Oxford Nanopore Technology (ONT) Sequencing of SARS-CoV-2 Genomes, Online, Stellenbosch, South Africa, 15 June, 2021.
- #8 - How to Make Publication-Ready Professional-Looking Figures Part II,, Online, Port Louis, Mauritius, 1 June, 2021.
- #7 - Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Genome Assembly and Quality Control,, Online, Durban and London, South Africa and the U.K., 18 May, 2021.
- #6 - Ancestral State Reconstruction and Import/Export Analysis of Viral Lineages,, Online, Durban, South Africa, 4 May, 2021.
- #5 - How to Make Publication-Ready Professional-Looking Figures Part I,, Online, Port Louis, Mauritius, 20 April, 2021.
- #4 - Main Routes of Entry and Genomic Diversity of SARS-CoV-2 in Uganda,, Online, Entebbe, Uganda, 2 September, 2020.
- #3 - SARS-CoV-2 Whole Genome Sequencing and Quality Control,, Online, Durban, South Africa, 5 August, 2020.
- #2 - Public Health Alliance for Genomic Epidemiology (PHA4GE): Strengthening Bioinformatics in Public Health,, Online, Cape Town, South Africa, 29 July, 2020.
- #1 - SARS-CoV-2 Introduction and Spread in Africa, Online, Durban, South Africa, 22 July, 2020.
News date: 2021-06-16